1. My Education- I’ve spent A LOT of money on my education and it is easy to get burnt out from school. Although I’ve just been observing/some teaching in the classroom this year, I’m ready to be done with school and finally start working as a teacher!
2. My family/friends!! Since 2005 or so, my family(s) have grown! I started out with one intermediate family, then two, then three and now with Garrett’s family 4! I’m especially thankful for Garrett’s family because they have helped us out with so much! We will be spending Thanksgiving with them this year!
3. Garrett- Although Garrett is part of my family, I am very thankful for him and what he does as his career. He helps and supports me so much with school, couldn’t be more grateful
4. My Home- It’s been awhile since I’ve lived in my very own house. I grew up living in apartments which was my home, but it’s definitely different than living in the house. Garrett was able to by us a house and I absolutely love it!
5. My students- As I mentioned, I am very grateful for my students. Without them, I wouldn’t be earning my California Teaching Credential this June!
I also wanted to do a post on this new little guy that joined our family back at the end of September. Bear is a german shepherd/ alaskan malamute mix. He is so friendly and LOVES people. He is such a social dog and I’m so happy that he’s become part of our family.